Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Camping 9.621: Bad Drone!




Today I skipped out of work shortly after lunch.  The tech guys were still messing with my computer to make it compatible for the new system, so I felt it best to take a little me time.

I'm out at one of my favorite camping spots.  It took me a couple hours to set everything up, but I did have some time to collect a few mountain vegetables.  It's still a bit early for many of them, but the younger ones are usually a bit tastier.

I'm 2 bottles of chiaksan #1 world best rice wine in.  The fam should be showing up shortly, and I've got a nice fire going.  It'll serve nicely for the grilling of delicious meat and marshmallows.

Time to crack that third bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment