Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Random Late Night Videos!

As the Youngest has a birthday upcoming, it's time again to hone my papier mache pinata skillz.  The last couple nights' readings and discussion have had some value added, as the girls and I worked on making 'so improved' pinata to smash with a bat, to shower the gaggle expected on Saturday with sweets and stationary.

I could go on about using balloons and pop sickle sticks to make most awesome ginger bread pinata, and as the girls are still on vacation I let em stay up till midnight to teach em how to play Pacman and watch the movie Tron, but it is late and I'm more about ignoring the little voice telling me not to post for the nth time the random videos that I've dredged from the memory well as I prepare for 6:00 AM.  In my defense, far worse has come from similar situations. 







Mockery in comments, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment