Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hobbit 2: Politically Incorrect!

Today's been a full on family day.

We started by running out to a nice snow covered hill and sledding, followed up by a nice warm noodle soup lunch.  We capped off the day by going to the theater and seeing the new Hobbit movie.

Good flick, and I want to recommend it heartily, however, I was APPALLED at the disgusting displays of political incorrectness!  Hear this: first, there were no Asians in the movie.  I call foul!  I expect full on protests in the next few days, as it is clear Peter Jackson is a racist!  Or a miscegenist,  since he put so much emphasis on the budding romance between dwarf and elf.  What was he thinking??  He knows that will only lead to bad feelings all around.  I know I must have destroyed my girls' childhood by letting them watch such filth!

Still, hobbits.  Well, one anyway.  And a very cool dragon.  Aight, yeah, those were cool, along with orcs getting their heads lopped off.  Good times.

Time for some soju and 식초.

No comments:

Post a Comment