Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Generic Festive Greetings!

Greetings all, waeg here wishing you and yours warmth and happiness on this most special of days.

This year the Christmas preparations are a bit soft at this Waeg's house, as I had to work yesterday and have been quite busy finishing up a number of projects.  This year, there is no turkey, no Christmas tree, and no baking.  Major suck.

Still, a couple of families will come over today and make merry, as I plan on baking a couple of hams and some scallop potatoes, along with fixings.  I'm sure there will also be some wine and beer, and the kids will watch Home Alone for the 20th time.

Last night we did enjoy some quality family time talking about Christmas, and watching a version of A Christmas Carol.  While waiting for the girls to fall solidly asleep so I could play santa and fill their Christmas stockings, I spent some time reading up on Dickens; I did not realize what a dog he was, although I think I understand him all too well.

The girls are on their way to church, which is fine by me.  I'll finish up my coffee and watch some NSFW holiday videos. 

Treevenge from jasoneisener on Vimeo.

Merry Christmas!  I do have to work tomorrow, but I won't let that stop the fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment