Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good Drone!

Greetings all, waeg here reporting from the warm confines of my wannabe man den!

Apologies for light posting; work has been seriously full on the last few weeks, what with the bi-yearly visit from our Singaporean partner, quarterly reports, and the usual heaps and heaps of paper work.

Throw in some nasty office politics, and you have the perfect shit storm to distract from writing about my boring mundane life!

Sure, there has been the usual baking of cookies, cakes, casseroles, and soups that I could have rambled on about, but I decided to give those a pass for the last bit.  Once I start posting recipes I know I might as well go choose my tomb plot on a mountain somewhere.

A number of my friends are starting to get annoyed by my repeated absences.  I'm a terrible friend, trying to make plans weeks ahead which often get changed due to family responsibilities or simple fatigue.  What a lame-o!

Really nothing too much to report, save that as tomorrow is most wonderful Korean Language Celebration Day, I've decided to get into some rice wine.  Chiaksan number one world best dongdongju baby! 

yum!
Tomorrow I plan on sleeping until at least 8 and riding out the incoming typhoon.  I've got a nice stack of books that I may actually get to, including the newest Margaret Atwood, Malcolm Gladwell, David Sedaris, and a bunch related to marketing and behaviorism.  Good times, good times.

I may write some more later.  But first, another nip or six of that delicious rice wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment