Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dull!

Today I sat around and did no work at all.

I spent the day looking at stoopid cat pictures on the internetz, and thought about as little as possible.

I used to consider this a coping mechanism: from time to time, you need to shut the brain off and not think too much.  Read some comics, play some games, look at cat pictures.  But these type of days have become too frequent.

An easy response would be: time for a change.  Stop doing whatever.  Get out of the comfort zone and live a little.

Save every time I've done that over the last year the results have been. . . dull.

I've got meetings up in Seoul on Thursday.  They'll work out that I'll be up in the evening in a nice hotel and then free most of Friday.  Maybe it's time to see if I can get my game back on.  Maybe I can find a cookie cutter wannabee who needs some encouragement. 

I'd say time for some Max, but I'm fresh out and the bottle of Jameson's calling my name has a camping schedule attached to it.

But then, not like I can't get another, and it does seem fitting what with that phony vid starring wannabee bog trotting mick bastards that's been getting the waegosphere all worked up the last couple weeks.

2 comments:

Joey P. said...

"I am the liquor"...are you a TPB fan? They are working on season 8 now.

F5Waeg said...

It is a great show, just hope they still have the momentum to make a great 8th season.

Post a Comment