Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fridge Thief!

As in many an office, a string of 'robberies' has occurred in many of the refrigerators around the company.

This morning a rather angry email from someone in marketing was sent around: it seems that the leftovers of a birthday cake and some cherries were taken from their fridge. 

Oh my gat!  Cherries?  Cherries?? Damn, someone is livin' the high life!  Maybe I should go walkabout some late night and help alleviate this poor waeg's food budget!

I could understand the anger if it was a question of food for someone with dietary restrictions or the like, but cherries and cake?  Whatever. 

Still, this first world problem has made quite the buzz around the company.  We even received an email from one of the COOs encouraging proper community spirit in the company.  I suggested they let me use some gentle persuasion to sort it out, but sadly no one seemed sweet on the idea.

I really have no idea who may be responsible for the purloined food, although I'd bet it's someone that would never be suspected.  I'd be happy as a pig in shit if that shifty little fucker in the print room got nailed for it, but then that's just me hoping that lazy SOB gets some kind of fire roaring under his ass so he may actually get some work done.

Time for some lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment