Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Scotch Blue!

scotch blueToday after work I went out to Emart to pick up a few essentials, primarily booze.

I like to spread out my booze buying locales: it wouldn't serve to constantly be buying liquor at the same place!  Who knows what kind of misguided, warped idea the local convenience store owner might get of me if I was constantly cleaning out their supply of rice wine!

Besides, heading out to Emart allows me more variety in terms of beer, Daepo, and the infamous 6500 won Scotch Blue Pocket.  This totally floors me: the small pocket size 200 ml bottle costs 6500.  A 350 ml bottle runs about 21000.  I'll take three of the small bottles for 1000, Alex.   It's actually not a bad blend considering the price, and the pocket bottle is even made out of plastic!  How much more awesome could it be??

Time for another nip or three.

4 comments:

F5Waeg said...

To the commentator who asked if I'd ever tried Captain Q whiskey, not yet. I still have too much self respect left. I would recommend Napoleon if you want liver damage done cheap.

http://f5waeg.blogspot.kr/2011/10/napoleon.html

Anonymous said...

how is the kirkland bourbon in the background? i see its empty so must be somewhat good.

F5Waeg said...

2 thumbs

Chewie6577 said...

I've had the Q before. Didn't think too much of it.

Post a Comment