Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cloud Atlas!

I've always been a fan of Bae Doona.  I first saw here in The Ring Virus and Plum Blossom, and thought she was not only a great actress, but also completely hot.  I even forgave her for the travesty of a film The Host, that's how awesome I think she is.

Imagine my excitement when I heard that she was to star in Cloud Atlas, what seemed like a seriously cool sci-fi fantasy flick starring all kinds of big names and directed by none other than the Wachowski brothers.

Sadly, the South Korean release date is January 10th.  Instead of getting all wtf about it, I did the sane thing and downloaded a crappy Russian cam version.  Finished watching it a short time ago.

What can I say?  This film was so awesome that I will definitely be going to the theater to see it again.  It is definitely worth seeing twice, and even paying money for.

Time for some somaek.

3 comments:

Unknown said...


This film is a racist film target at Asian male.
So if you are not Asian male, you should enjoy this film. We Asian-American male don't like this film. We have pre-screen in MANAA (media action network for Asian-American), we all got busting out of laughter when we saw the awful geeky Yellowfaces . You have no problem of Yellowface cuz you probably are not Asian male or stupid one. In Korean saying " 병신 쌔끼!"

Anonymous said...

You might enjoy "Airdoll" starring her.

-recommendation from an old friend

F5Waeg said...

Airdoll is a great film as well, thanks old friend.

I responded to the first commentator at:

http://f5waeg.blogspot.kr/2012/12/yellow-knight.html

Post a Comment