Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oysterhead!

Way back in October of 2010 I wrote about my love for the band Oysterhead.

Guess I must be getting old, as I keep coming back to the same music again and again.  Or it could just be that his band is that freakin' awesome.

I have noticed that it often seems to be in the fall when I start listening to them again.  I'm quite sure I wanted to post about them last year at around this time.  Maybe it's because I first heard the album in the fall of 2001.  Weird how that is.

Anyway, this song bounced around my head this morning until I played it like 6 times.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jellie said...

Love their melodies. Lyrics is also meaningful but simple. great.

Post a Comment