Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lemon Cass!


When June's brother showed up for the family camping extravaganza, he joked about how he was unable to find any watermelon, so he brought more beer as he knew I'd probably appreciate it.

I laughed appropriately and said thanks, as he had brought about ten jugs.

I quickly sorted that three of them were near undrinkable, as they were Cass Light and Lemon Cass.

I'm wondering if I've pissed in his cornflakes lately, but here I am near the end of the trip, knowing that once I drink the cans I picked earlier, I'm left with the lemon. We burned through the light last night, so at least I'm spared that as my finale for the camping trip.

I may just have to go to bed early, the horror!

I hope he got a good laugh out of it at least.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Fuck you!!! Lemon Cass is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Worse K-beers abound. Cass 6.9 and that Hite Extra Fibre one whatever it's called (shit yourself fitter!!), endorsed by the Korean Model Association or something, as if Hite Ex-Feel wasn't bad enough.
Don't understand the need to flavour stuff, but I guess they're trying to mimic Corona...which Koreans serve with a wedge of lemon.

Post a Comment