Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Camping 2.7!


As I got off the plane yesterday, I'm now in the mountains north of Pochon drinking soju bacchus cocktails with Guiness Foreign Reserve as chaser. Parov Stellar's Shine is on repeat.

June organized a full on inlaw camping extravaganza. They'll come tomorrow, although we aren't too keen on stayin' where we're at as we're set back a way from the closest stream.

Admittedly, she had to wait for her siblings and parents to make a decision, but bein' the kinda guy I am, I've already laid out a scouting plan for the morrow to find a better spot.

Although the two bottles of soju the very obviously tattooed owners gave me as service has made me more amenable to just staying put. There is a pool which will be great for the gang of kids showing up tomorrow, still we will bake.

Time for another bacchus soju while I look again at maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment