Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Steady!

Hello gentle reader, Waeg here.

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, been extremely busy with work.  I'm off on a business trip to Singapore in a few days, and a lot needs to be wrapped up before I go.

Also, I've been trying to keep it steady, and not react to the waeg-hate that currently seems to be running through the Korean media these days.  Everytime I look at the news, or read other waeg blogs, I see more stories about how depraved, fucked up, and maniacal I am.  That can get to a person after awhile.  It can be particularly trying if you work to help make a Korean company rich.  While this kind of waeg hate does seem to go in cycles in the Korean media, you'd think they'd grow a pair and take their heads out of their asses.  But if you've had the opportunity to deal with retreads, you know this will never happen.

I wonder if the cycle of the moon might have something to do with it.  The moonlight must hit the peninsula at just the wrong angle every 3 years or so, causing many of the men to completely lose their shit; they can't score a woman, have heavy blue balls, and decide to pin the blame on anyone but themselves.  I can see the reasoning: if those waegs weren't here, that would be X amount of women more who would be available to me, plus they wouldn't have the image of the blue eyed or black skinned devil to put any other ideas in their heads.  This is why we must keep our women pure!  Warn them about the evil foreign bastards, and if that doesn't work shame them for daring to be seen in public with a waeg desecrator!

It is interesting that these same media outlets don't warn of the danger posed by lecherous waeg women, who are also here to take advantage of the poor hapless Korean male. I guess that scenario must be considered OK, since it would be a question of that lucky Korean male learning some of the tricks used by the waeg interlopers, thus being able to better protect their innocent women more effectively.

Yeah, that must be it.

So: keeping my head down, throwing myself into work.  Last weekend I had to come in to meet clients, so that helped keep me away from the media.

I wonder though, how this kind of media attention will filter through to my kids.  Will they start to think their father is a bad man who came over to the pure and virtuous Korean peninsula just to take advantage of the poor helpless Korean people?

So positive. 

Time for coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remove yourself from the gene pool, cretin

STFU dolt

F5Waeg said...

No, I don't think so. The gene pool needs me if you're the best it can offer.

Post a Comment