Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Singapore!

Arrived in Singapore a few hours ago.  Did the meet and greet with some of the relevant people, am now sitting in my hotel room bemoaning the craptacular internet connection.  It'll work for basic internet stuff, but forget streaming and youtube is also a serious pain.

Grabbed a bottle of Singleton at the duty free.  $31 ain't a bad price, even though it is far from the best single malt out there.  As I'll have a lot of work to do in my hotel room over the next few nights, it'll serve for the occasional nip or six.

I also grabbed June some expensive cosmetics, but I digress.

I should be more tired.  I'm resisting the urge to hit the town; I'm told Orchard Street and area can be quite entertaining.  But tomorrow is a big day, so best try to turn in and get some rest.

After a nip or six of Singleton of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment