Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Company Housing!

I've been staying in the company 14 floor boarding house. It isn't a bad little spot save for the wifi. The cafeteria food isn't that bad, and I've been able to save a bit of money over the last few days.

Some of the workers live upstairs, but it seems the floor I'm on is reserved for either managers or visitors. I have a room to myself which is all good

It feels a little hive like, busy drones staying on company grounds back and forth to work. Apparently the rules are quite strict, but I'm showing my usual propensity to ignore the ones that aren't really relevant.

Getting a little stir crazy. I think I may need to go walkabout. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment