Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spastastic!

Today was all about trying to coddle a coworker.

He had requested a rehash of my monthly status report.  I was a bit cheesed as I'm super busy, and reformatting the last report would take a solid 40 minutes and throw me off my stride.  I figured he was doing it simply to pad his own report and it was unnecessary work. What I sent him originally reflected that.

He responded full of snark.  When I called him on it and praised him for his sarcasm while doing the thing right, he obviously was all butthurt yet happy that I wasn't referring to the Lewis Carroll poem of the same name.  He also added that the report was needed for another department who didn't have access to the originals.

Still, drama queen.  I tried to explain about trash talk and gruff, and while I'm sure he got it, I expect he'll remain all worked up about it from here til whenever.

Fuck it.

Time to almost consider working on those last TPS reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment