Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend!

one of my finer endeavors
The last few days have been madness: so many things that need to be done, so little time.  One of the more pressing items has been organizing the camping club's first outing.

Last night I ran around buying up gear.  By the time I got home, there were several pressing emails requesting info for the trip to Singapore in July, and for the major project due early June.  By the time I actually got through it all, it was near eleven.

This morning I was a bit late for work as I had to load up the fam van with all the camping stuff.  One of the supervisors made some tut tutting noises when I walked in, which I completely ignored.  Hey, I'm busy here.

It's only ten in the morning and already I feel exhausted.  No rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment