Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Loaner!

yessss. . . moar sugar. . .
The eldest had been after me for about a week, asking if I could loan her class one of our tents for their class camping expedition.  I said no.

Don't get me wrong: I want to support my kids and the community of which they are a part.  But when it comes to loaning out a tent in which a bunch of rugrats will be bouncing, eating, maybe pissing, all of which will be 'supervised' by a scant handful of teachers who have nothing invested in the equipment, well I have some concerns about that.

So I said no.  I explained that I needed the tent this weekend anyway, since I'm heading out with some of the boys for an evening of campfire and beer, maybe a little fishing.  Should be a blast.  It wouldn't serve if the tent was messed up in some way by over exuberant, under supervised, sugar addled giggle factories.

I just googled giggle factory and realized I didn't invent the term. . . drag. 

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment