Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Interloper!

Last Friday I was asked by one of the COOs to join in a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  Apparently there are a bunch of waegs showing up to finalize some deal, and the COO decided that it would be a great idea to have one of the house waegs participate.

I don't mind, as usually I don't get to see how the sales department does their thing.  By the time I come in, they've usually sealed up the general details and I work with design specs with a different group.

Armed with an outline of the schedule, the company name, and some of the key people, I spent an afternoon googling and was able to piece together a fairly clear idea of the game plan. 

I'll just smile and say all the right things.

At least it'll give me something different to write about in my monthly report.

No comments:

Post a Comment