Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ill!

I've spent the last two days fighting a nasty bout of food poisoning.  Yesterday I spent the whole day puking the water I was drinking to flush it out and nursing a ring of fire.  The rest of the time I spent curled up in a ball in bed, covered in sweat. 

Today was marginally better.  I was exhausted and still fought a cold sweat all day.  Around supper I was finally able to keep some rice porridge down.

I'm pretty sure it was a nasty bit of tofu.  As soon as I put it in my mouth I spit it out, but it would seem even the miniscule amount that did make it down my gullet was enough to lay me out for the last two days.

Still not right.  But I can't take another day off work: too much to do. 

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment