Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday Pizza!


Tonight a crew of rugrats gathered at a local Mr. Pizza to celebrate the birthdays of the eldest and one of her classmates.

The insanity reached fever pitch when they unwrapped the kazoos I'd picked up on my way over.  Big fun once they figured out how to play them.  Best 2 manners I spent this week.

They first wanted to hit the local Pizza Hut, but I worked diligently all week to plant the idea that going to Mr. Pizza was a much better idea. I was thinking partly with my pocket book, partly because I promised to throw money at Mr. Pizza after seeing their "original pizza" commercial.

The food was what you'd expect from a Korean pizza chain: cardboard like and overly sweet tomato sauces. But they did give us some Mr. Pizza birthday socks, and looking at plates that read 'love for women, Mr. Pizza' combined with a generally friendly staff was enough.

Tired. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment