Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Morning After!

This morning I'm feeling a bit rough. After roasting marshmallows for all the neighboring kids and sending the girls off to bed, I determined to finish off both of my 5 chonner jugs of beer and the bottle of soju.

The fire was nice as it got quite cold. I was succeeding admirably at my task of finishing all the beer when June stormed out of the tent and cut my music by taking my iPhone. Perfect timing: I had been contemplating how well a plastic jug could burn and was out of liquor anyway. But hey, it wasn't that loud!

This morning I steamed the durup I found yesterday. June had been genuinely surprised that I knew how to find them.


Time for coffee and cleanup.

2 comments:

idlewordship said...

This is off topic but fun.

I just got called out on the Marmot's Hole, for my blog (idlewordship.net) copying the design of another blog. Well, it turns out I did! And it's yours!

This was totally unintentional, though I am glad It got me over here for the first time, your blog is good and I might not have found out about it otherwise.

I restarted my Idle Wordship blog just recently after taking a few years off to start Busan Haps Magazine.

Anyway, good stuff.

Bobby
busanhaps@gmail.com

F5Waeg said...

was wondering why I was getting that traffic from the Marmot's ... Checked it out to see the call out. Thanks for the link and the fist bump on the blog.

Post a Comment