Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Home!

Last night was a total stay at home kinda Friday.  June was out, so I took the girls.

They demanded grilled cheese sandwiches and potatoes for dinner.  We then all sat down and watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory for the ninth time.

I started dozing off during the film.  The youngest scurried off and brought me back a washcloth: here daddy, wash your face.  It'll help you stay awake.

Maybe I wanna sleep darlin'.  But I dutifully washed my face.  Thanks sweetie.

When the film was over we snuggled into bed and chatted for a while.  The eldest is really digging her Taekwondo classes.  The youngest is looking forward to her new kindergarten.  Really she should be heading off to grade one.  I'm thinking it would be good to send them back home for a few months come fall.  We'll see.

We drifted off to lalaland.  Eventually June showed up around one.  She was slightly tipsy.  She rarely drinks, so it was mildly amusing.

I promised them that we'd drive off to the east today.  I'm thinking maybe a cave visit is in order.  I know a nice one near Jeongseong, and we could also stop to pick up some famous mineral water.

But first, time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment