Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chores!

Today I planned to go into work.  Some of the camping group wanted to practice setting up the tent, I needed to work on some paper work, and the department cleaning crew was making a go of tidying up the office.

June called and asked: are you really going into work?  Yeah, why do you want to come?

So I found myself heading off to work with the fam in tow.  I didn't get nearly as much paper work done as I'd hoped.  While we waited for the camp group to show up, I had to entertain the girls as they bounced around the office while June wandered aimlessly.  Eventually I set up Mars Attacks; I knew it was buried deep on the server in the admin department. 

Soon the camping group showed up.  Only about half came, but the girls had a blast romping around in the tent playing with some of my coworkers.

Home now.  Time for some Daepo.

No comments:

Post a Comment