Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Camping 2.0!


It's a beautiful day for camping. We hit a new spot I recently discovered near Jechon.

It is pretty sweet: 2.5 manners a night, free wifi, free firewood, full facility, and the best bit, very few people.

The day is warm and the trees are still in bloom.

Nice day for some beers, but I'm still on the wagon for another two weeks.

Time for coffee.

yours truly

Update: I've spent the last three hours collecting rocks (some nice rose quartz being the highlight), some medicinal herbs, and wild vegetables. There is a little supa just down the street. I let myself be robbed on a couple of jugs of beer and a bottle of soju.

Time for some somaek.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back waeg.

Craig said...

Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog, nice read, I'll be working my way through the older posts.

I was wondering if you would mind giving me a link or some directions to the camping ground at Jechon. It sounds like an ideal place to spend a night or two.

Thanks

Craig

F5Waeg said...

yeah it is a nice spot. www.ddcamp.com

F5Waeg said...

just as an update as well: the price is actually 35 for the first night, 25 each subsequent, although the more you go the more of a deal he'll give you. It also is busier than I originally thought, so best to make a reservation. But the free wifi, free electricity, free firewood, are great bonuses.

Post a Comment