Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Go Home Good Drone!

At the end of the day I had a powwow session with one of the COOs.  We talked about the upcoming trip to Singapore.  The pile of work that needs to be done before we go is mind boggling in its scope.

After dinner, he asked me what I planned to do.  I said I needed to head back to the office to put in a few more hours.

He smiled.  You know, you should just go home.  What you didn't finish today, you can do tomorrow, and what you don't finish tomorrow you can do the next day.  In fact, you should give more of your work to your coworkers.  Tell them I suggested it.  You should go home and take a rest.

This floored me.  But like a good worker drone, I did what I was told.  In fact, I'm going to take it a step further: drink a big plastic jug of beer, and while I will do some work on a side project I've got going on, I intend on skyping with the girls and then reading stoopid shitz on the internet.  Maybe I'll even watch a movie.

Who knew life could be this good?

Of course, he could be messin' with me. 

Screw it.

Time for some Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment