Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

SNSD!


Thanks to the Marmot, I learned that Girls' Generation were on Letterman. 

I actually liked the video.  For someone who generally despises this kind of band, it actually made me hang the Taegeukgi from my window.

They shouldn't have lain on the floor.  Party girl needs to learn to lip sync better.  Emo, Girl Next Door, and Sweetheart get thumbs from this waeg.  Party Girl is 'hottest', but Sniper has raw intelligence that makes it understandable why many guys go for her.  The opening bit with the dudes bagpippin' to a mostly Korean audience was gold.

Made me think of this:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd totally nail Emo

Post a Comment