Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Seminar!

I just got back from the Big Smoke.  I've been asked to run several seminars during the next few months on branding, and this waeg will need to make the run up every week or so.

Coming back ain't so bad.  Roads are pretty open and I can blast along at about 140 the whole way.  Heading in is an exercise in patience, trying not to flip off too many jerkoffs along the way.

There was the obligatory after seminar drink.  I was a veritable saint, limiting myself to two small glasses of beer.  I like surprising myself from time to time.  If things got really messy, I'd see myself to the Rainbow Hotel and head back in the morning.

Tired.  Time enough for a Max though.

No comments:

Post a Comment