Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinata!

This week is the youngest's birthday, and both the girls have been after me to make a pinata.

I figure they got the idea from watching Napoleon Dynamite a couple of times and some of the cartoons I let them watch when we were back home.  The eldest actually tried to make one out of cardboard boxes, but stopped once I showed her a video of how to make one from youtube.

After work I'll stop at my favorite stationary / craft shop and pick up what we need.

This will mean spending more time at home then I have been.  The last few days June has decided she wants to be reconciled and has been turning the aegyo on thick.

This has always been the case when she realizes that I'm getting further away, but the fact that I've told her a dozen times I can't stand aegyo still hasn't sunk in. I suppose it is hard to change and adapt when you've spent a lifetime trying to develop a skill set that will work with most of the local men.

All this is moot however, as there is still a pinata to be made. 

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment