Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Moon!

Yesterday was the first full moon of the new lunar year.  June and the girls went to Maeji village to participate in the festivities.

I stayed home and had a fitful sleep.  I really wanted to go as the village usually puts on quite a show, but I knew staying home warm in bed would probably be a smarter move. 

I did eat some nuts and some 5 grain rice at lunch.  They were good.

This morning I'm feeling a bit better.  I'm hopped up on cold and sinus meds I brought back from home.  June gave me a hard time for not taking out the recycling yesterday despite how I came home exhausted and crashed.  Apparently she's mad that we went on vacation and didn't come home early when she asked us to. 

I have a meeting in an hour to discuss the particulars of the Singapore trip in March.  I also have two new products that need to ready by Friday.

But first, time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment