Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cut Men!

Recently, Bathhouse Ballads wrote about one of the worst curses Korean teenage boys  have to endure: circumcision.

I loled.  I remember back in my teacher daze when male students had undergone the operation.  Their discomfort and embarrassment would either be met with sympathy or outright laughter depending on my mood and how I got along with the kids.

This has got to be my favorite name for a hair shop ever.  I like to keep it in mind while working on various products, as a baseline for the kind of thing I should be creating.

I have to admit that I've never been there to get my hair done.  I prefer either the nice adjumma near a place I lived at years ago or visiting the shop across the street from her.  The woman at the latter is a cutey who often brushes her ample bosom against the back of my head or shoulder while doing the job.  Whatever keeps em coming back for more, right?

Time for another Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment