Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

11!

wtf.
In a nod to the awesomest buy useless junk day, the most Korean Pepero Day, I have not posted anything at all since New Year's Eve. A little less junk in everyone's life isn't such a bad way to start off the year of the apocalypse, so you're welcome.

I'm almost ready to head back to Korea as I've consumed most of my kimchi, soju, and cheap smokes, so I should have more to write about shortly.

What have I been doing? Glad you asked! Some of it was all kids' days, ice fishing, museums, sledding, train rides, skating, the first six Harry Potter movies, the daily chores. . . the rest of the time was meeting famous actors, huge hairy woolly mammoths, cheap dirty liquor in cheap dirty hotel rooms, clowns, possessed taxis and bent cops. OK that's not true. There weren't any real clowns.

After a night of festivities with various family members, I almost decided to quit my day job so I could set up a few websites. The first one would be www.fallennuns.com, which for some weird reason does not exist. Color me surprised! I started to go through the motions to buy the domain name and others associated with it when I was called to gut a rabbit. This involved prolonged discussion on proper techniques which culminated in the consumption of a copious amount of beer and one uncle calling the other a moron. This video was involved:



Probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment