Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday!

Today after church June took the youngest to see Arthur Christmas.

The eldest had seen it on a school field trip last week.  I woulda been beside myself if our school had taken us to a movie in elementary, but I digress.  It was all about museums, libraries, and sports in my day.

The eldest and I went shopping.  We saw a coworker who pretended to not see us.  That is his thing though, so I mostly let him be.

For dinner I fried up some chicken and potato.  It was delicious.  After doing the dishes, I read stoopid shit on the interwebz.

For some reason the song below came back into my head.  I uploaded this crap video before, and it lasted about 2 months before I was forced to watch the youtube tutorial video about not posting other people's music.  The video is garbage and took me about 30 minutes to throw together.  I like the song, what can I say?

Tired.  I leave on Thursday for a little over two weeks.  Hopefully it will be enough down time.  June is somewhat despondent, as her plans for shaping her business are already starting to fall apart.  I haven't mentioned it yet, but it's a kindergarten.  After expenses she's been bringing in about 50-60 manners a month, without anything going on the repayment of the loans save what I've been able to squeeze from my end.  She wants another 100 manners for a second batch of advertising, and more for hiring a native speaker.  That last isn't going to happen. 

Hope she can bring it together; I wouldn't want to quit my job to help get it sorted. 

2 comments:

Roarchild said...

A native speaker (E2 i'm guessing) seems like a lot of hassle for a Kndergarten.

F5Waeg said...

I've laid out to her what she'd be responsible for if she got one, and she knows it isn't feasible, especially as there aren't enough students to warrant the expense and trouble.

Sadly, it is what most of the moms want though.

Post a Comment