Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lunch!

I made burritos for lunch.  They were delicious.

I fried up some chicken, a little bacon, onion, mushroom, a bit of garlic.  Wrapped it all up with some grated cheddar, diced tomato, lettuce, rice, sour cream.  This  = awesome. 

The sour cream was a bit weird; it doesn't like the freezer much.  I have no idea how long it has been sitting there, but sour cream isn't something found in the Wonj.  I stumbled on it when I did a massive clean of the fridge and freezer this morning.

Now June is mad since I haven't done the dishes yet.  She had to run to the bookstore and buy some study books for the eldest.  I'm going to take a nice hot bath and read.

But first some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment