Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Keep on Truckin'!

Today the girls and I are on a plane.  It's the first time we've been back in over two years. 

The economic viability of going back is sketchy at best.  This will set us back a bit, but a good down home Christmas will be good for the girls, and most necessary for me especially after the last month.

I set up my google account to import all message from work.  There are already 8 pressing items that need to be dealt with.  I'll be happily ignoring them until after Christmas.

Posting with be spotty the next few days, but you should still come and read all the back posts.  At last count there are over 900 for you to choose from. I'd recommend you start with your favorite label.  There will probably be no 'So Many Kinds of Wrong' this week. 

Merry Ho Ho everyone.  Hopefully good times will be had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment