Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Makin' the Kimchi



A terrible thing happened on my way to meet the company bus: the famvan developed some problems, and I was unable to meet the bus. I'm sure there will be hell to pay later, but at least I'm now able to participate in the Great Kimchi of 2011.

I've been dodging the many glasses of soju. I promised myself I wouldn't drink.

All I can say is that's a lot of kimchi. We're almost ready to mix it all together and bury it.

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with the boring kimchi posts?

F5Waeg said...

These are snippets from my boring mundane life. Actually making the kimchi wasn't that bad at all, except when I got some kimchi juice in my eye. That shit stings.

Post a Comment