Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Home!

Tonight I got home a little earlier than usual.  Our end of day meeting finished earlier than expected, and I decided to bug out instead of putting in some extra time.  I don't feel too bad about it, as today I was fairly productive.

I started cooking dinner, washing the rice, looking over what was in the freezer.  Looks like we're going to need to hit the Costco again soon.  Just as I was wondering what we were going to have, the girls all trouped in and demanded we order chicken.  Hurry for BBQ Well-Being Olive Oil Goodness!

I thought something was amiss when the chicken came, then it hit me: BBQ no longer puts the Well-Being slogan on their chicken boxes.  This greatly disappointed me.

Tonight I promised the girls I'd read them some more Harry Potter.  Two or three chapters a night, and it should be a little over a week to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment