Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dog House!

Tonight I was supposed to go out with a buddy.

When I called June to let her know I wouldn't be home for supper, she hung up in a bit of a huff.  She called back a couple of hours later to inform me that she was going out with the ladies, and since I'd gotten hammered and slept in a different city on the weekend, I was to get and take care of the girls.

Instead of arguing, I told her to have a good time.  Home now cooking up some fish, rice and veggies. 

Time for some Max.

5 comments:

Roarchild said...

Love the ad :)

F5Waeg said...

it's so true.

Beaner said...

Shit, I own 4 motorcycles and I told her right off the bat when we were dating that I'll ride until the day they kill me. Never has bothered me about it in 11 years buying and selling motorcycles.

I really don't have a leash either, she said,"I don't care what you do or who you kill, I just ask that you not cheat on me."

Beaner said...

I guess you got to let June do her thing every now and then too. You did sleep like a hobo stumble-bum last weekend.

F5Waeg said...

Yeah fair is fair. She didn't say too much about my stayin out and I did try to go out again fairly soon after.

Post a Comment