Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Carrots!

Tonight June and I talked about carrots over dinner.  She claims the carrots we were eating were obviously Chinese because of the holes running the length of them.

I know they are Chinese, as I made the mistake of buying them.

I mused aloud that it must be a plot by the Chinese to undermine the Korean people, as obviously the holes are where most of the vitamin A is supposed to be.  Also, these carrots looked like they contained more beta-carotene, which is bad for humans if over-consumed.

She looked at me like I had a massive hole in my head.  The youngest asked if this was true.  About as true as the fact that chocolate milk comes from brown cows, honey.   Daddy's just messing around.

I did the dishes as they played yut. 

Time to look at some random videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment