Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biorhythm!

No wonder I feel stoopid these last days
Today around the water cooler talk with a coworker was about how I may be starting to get out of my funk.  She said something to the effect that maybe my biorhythm was finally beginning to stabilize. 

This made me laugh a bit.  I remember back in middle school using a crap IBM 286 to write a very basic program for calculating a person's biorhythm.  I inputted the birth dates for everyone in class and printed out all the results, then brought them to class and matched guys up with girls as to which biorhythms would best suit each other for the next month.

It was a big hit at the time and I ended up sharing the program with about a half dozen others.  Peeps were still using it a year after I graduated.

As for whether or not my biorhythms are back in synch is up for debate: after lunch I ended up getting tripped up in a coat belt when walking past a coworker's desk and went flying, spilling a huge mug of coffee all over the place.  I barely missed a coworker I find particularly interesting.  Luckily I had the presence of mind to twist a bit to the side sending the coffee flying just off beside her.

Everyone in the office helped clean it up.  Very cool.  Tomorrow is McMorning for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment