Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Been Away!

The last week has been all about fighting illness and feeling like shit.  It hit me hard after an extremely intense three week full on work rampage.  Piles of paper were filled with diagrams pictures and words, then filed and processed.  Products were shipped.  Goats were sacrificed to ensure that everything arrived on time, on demand.

I'm still feeling out of it.  Despite a really slow weekend where I pretty much slept, I'm generally lacking in serious motivation.  This needs to change now.

But all I want to do is sleep. . . I should decry how my human rights are being violated since I'm not allowed to sleep at work all the time (HT to Granfallon at TMH).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back!

Post a Comment