Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smokey!

I ended up staying late at work tonight.  I've got a ton of stuff to finish by the end of the month and I was in the groove, so kimchi tuna stew at my favorite adjumma restaurant it was.  I ended up clearing out at nine, still revving to do more but knowing that the gate would be locked and I'd be forced to spend the night.  That wouldn't be so much fun.

On my way home I came across smokey out in force checking for drunk drivers.  They hadn't pulled anyone over yet.  They let me cruise through.

For the next 5 miles, I flashed my lights quick at anyone heading towards the roadblock.  I was amused to see two cars immediately pull over.

Better to sit it out for a while then pick up that fine, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment