Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

SGS2!


For the last few months I've been using an SGS2 smartphone.  It was given to me for evaluation purposes by an acquaintance.  They knew I was in love with my iPhone4, so decided to tempt me with some Samsung fun.

I was skeptical at first and was ready to hate it.  I have to admit, it is an impressive piece of hardware.  It's just too bad the software is somewhat unreliable: it will sometimes just shut itself off randomly, will sometimes reset the date and clock when I change the battery, and doesn't have near the selection of apps the iPhone has.

Still, it is fast.  The bigger screen and higher resolution camera are also huge pluses, as is the changeable battery.  I do wish it had more memory as part of the hardware though.

I use both for different purposes.  I prefer creating docs on the iPhone as the keyboard has a better set up.  Anything with graphics or video is better served with the SGS2.

Keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment