Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Napoleon!

napoleon brandy

If you are a discerning waeg who likes to save money during your tour in the ROK, and enjoy imbibing spirits on occasion, I would recommend you try the ROK finest brandy Napoleon.

At 6 chonners a mickey, or 2 chonners for the bad boy pictured above, it's a nice change from the soju with about the same amount of liver damage.

And it has Royal in the name. Awesome.

4 comments:

Roarchild said...

I don't think I have noticed that before.

I will look out for it. Can't say I am an experienced Brandy drinker but for 2 chonners I will try it once :)

F5Waeg said...

The bigger sized bottle is easier to find, often at Emart. I've only seen the smaller bottle at craptacular mom and pop convenience stores at a local independent grocer.

Roarchild said...

Didn't see it at my local but did see a similarly priced product called "Captain" though it may be spelled "cap'n" with a picture of a pirate or such.

Junior was running riot so my browsing was interrupted.

F5Waeg said...

Captain is pretty cheap and nasty too, but the Napoleon is better rot gut for your money. It isn't the easiest to find that's true, the best bet being smaller independent stores

Post a Comment