Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ill!

I've come down with a nasty sore throat.  It hurts to talk.  It made my contribution to a meeting this morning difficult.  It's so bad I almost don't even want to smoke.

Sucks.

I skipped out around three and went back to the Wonj to see the doctor.  He gave me a shot and some pills and told me to stop working so hard.  We talked a bit about his daughter whom I taught for years back in the day.  After, I went home and crashed.

Now I'm wide awake.  I'm going to try and read a bit while drinking some hot lemon and honey.  There isn't any of that delicious Jeju Gigantic Orange tea around, so I'll improvise.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be as right as rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment