Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Time!

The old adage: there are only so many hours in a day.

I read a lot during my vacation, but it was mostly silly stuff like history and maths.

I did enjoy Young Ha Kim's Your Republic is Calling You.  I read it in English.

I did get around to reading some of the waegsosphere I'd been saving in faves; I'll take a pass on most of that repetitive "I'm First to Report!" mentality.

There are only so many hours in a day.  And I should spend more of them to make buckets of cash.

The balancing act is a tough one when you try to sell yourself as a jack of all trades.

What's the point?

I got home near ten after an intense day.  I baked some brownies.  I thought for about 20 seconds on my fantasy football picks.  I drank a bottle of scotch.  I read some stuff that I'd already read before, and thought briefly about whether I should continue growing my goatee.  I'm far from being a hairy SOB.

I know I have to get up at a quarter to 6.  I predict Thursday nights are going to be my best opportunity for full on in the near term.  I should visit the old hand who has found his way to a hospital bed with pneumonia.

What's the point?

Does there need to be one?

No comments:

Post a Comment