Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maintenance!

I'm part of the maintenance crew at the youngest's kindergarten.  Every now and then I go in to do some small  jobs around the place.

After work I scooted over to help a few of the guys put in some new ceiling tiles.

'Meadow Flower' the cat had climbed one of the book cases and clawed into the ceiling to hide her kittens.  It was pretty impressive that she managed it.

By the time I got there, some of the guys had already taken out the old tiles, measured everything out, and cut most of the tiles. We sat down and ate soup, rice and kimchi before getting to work.

The whole job took a couple of hours, but then we only did two rooms.  The other tiles are still in pretty good shape.

Some of the guys were going out for drinks after, but I passed.  I promised the girls we'd watch a movie together when I got back.  They're bent on watching The Last Airbender again.  I'm convinced you need to be under ten to enjoy it.  The sacrifices I make for my girls.

Time for some Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment