Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Home!

Today was mostly a stay at home day. We did go to a swanky new buffet restaurant near the new city hall building for lunch which was a little pricy, and then hit a hardware store to pick up some more camping gear, but apart from that it was a nap / play cards / watch TV kinda day.

At the hardware store I grabbed a 50 meter extension cord, shop light, and hatchet for the camping expedition tomorrow. June wants to bring the heating pad to lay down in the tent since it will be cool at night.

I'm like let's just bring out the heavier sleeping bags, but heating pad it is.

I tried to teach the girls how to play Sergeant Major. The youngest couldn't hold all the cards so it was back to crazy 8's. We played countdown which they really liked.

After cooking dinner and doing the dishes, I got into some red wine. It's been a while since I've enjoyed an evening with the red. Tonight's selection is a bottle of Valpolicella I grabbed at Homeplus a while back. I'm hoping the two bottles I have left will be enough and I won't need to get into the soju.

No comments:

Post a Comment