Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Good Drone!

This week has been insane.  I didn't really stop to think too much about everything that was going on, just stayed focused on projects and all they entail.  When I did take stock late this afternoon, I impressed myself with just how much was accomplished despite feeling yesterday that there was still much to be done.  A truly golden week in the conceptual design department.

Mind,  I have burned through bacchus, magic green potion, and coffee like there's no tomorrow.   I scared a couple of the interns after lunch with a crazy gleam in my eye that didn't really disappear until near quitting time.

Tonight I'm going to take it easy and watch a movie, read some boring stuff about some city in China where the company is setting up another branch office.

I'm thinking of taking the fam camping tomorrow and not going in to work.  Saturday is kind of an optional thing after all.

Time to make some homemade pizza and drink some rice wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment