Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Where's the Damn Rain?

campfireThe old guy at the campsite laughed at me as I was packing up.  You shouldn't listen to the internet, I'm telling  you it won't rain tonight.  You can clean it all up tomorrow before it really gets going.

Seems he was right.  It did shower a bit in the Wonj last night and the wind has been seriously blowing, but nothing typhoon like.

Oh well.  I got three good nights with friends and I'll be heading out again later.  Now I'm feeling fairly rested, and June did insist I give her a good seeing to this morning.

Today I plan on cleaning out the famvan.  I'm going to splurge and pay someone 1.5 manners to clean it out good.  They probably should just take a fire house to the inside, but that would probably mess with the upholstery.

This will give me time to reorganize all the camp gear.  After that's done, I plan on helping the eldest with some maths and then maybe watching some TV and movies I've accumulated over the last few weeks.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment